Science & Health
Thick smoke from forest fires is severely affecting the health of orangutans in the country.
Oct 10, 2015
Twenty of the countries most vulnerable to climate change, from the Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan to the Pacific island nation of Tuvalu, formed a new group to press for tougher action to curb warming. Finance ministers from the 20 nations joined for the first time in Lima, Peru to form The Vulnerable 20, or V20.
Oct 9, 2015
Mexicos Popocatepetl volcano erupted over several days, belching ash over Mexico Citys blue sky, authorities reported.
Oct 8, 2015
A drone video released by environment activist group Greenpeace on Thursday (October 8) showed widespread forest fires and burnt peatland in Indonesias West Kalimantanprovince on Borneo Island.
Oct 8, 2015
- Aggressive octopuses were given Ecstasy and they started behaving very human-like
- NASA sent a balloon into space over North Pole - this is what they found
- Astronomers find Spock's home planet Vulcan?
- Russia doesn't want a 'second fiddle role' in joint lunar orbit space station project with US
- Antenna in a can: These transceivers could be sprayed on to any surface