Science & Health
WATCH Japan launch its first robotic cargo spacecraft HTV-6 to resupply the International Space Station
Archival footage from Nasa showing astronaut John Glenns historic Friendship 7 spaceflight on 20 February 1962 , in which he became the first American to orbit the Earth.
Dec 9, 2016
A study shows that tumour cells are dependent on fat to start metastasis: the process through which cancer spreads from one part of the body to another. It is one of the aspects of the disease that makes it so deadly – indeed, it is the reason behind 90% of human cancer deaths. The way in which cancer spreads is extremely complex.
Dec 7, 2016
- After Loch Ness, another Bigfoot shot dead in Montana? DNA test on to find out
- Dinosaur-killing asteroid also triggered a global warming that lasted 100,000 years
- Was India once an alien hotspot? 10,000-year-old rock paintings say so
- Off colour: Pollution turns India's white marble Taj Mahal green
- Ramadan: This is why you should break your fast with dates