Science & Health
Earth getting squashed due to climate change as meltwater from ice sheets make oceans heavier: Study
Storm Eleanor has caused flooding and disruption with heavy rainfall and winds of up to 130 km/hour.
Jan 3, 2018
Remarkable finding: Stone tools dating back to 15,000 years found in Mumbai, could determine city's existence
Harborside, a cannabis dispensary and wellness center in Oakland, California, kicked off the new year by celebrating the end of cannabis prohibition with their customers.
Jan 3, 2018
North Korea celebrated the New Year with a firework display on 1 January in Pyongyang. An ice sculpture festival started off the celebrations with a replica of the countries new intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM), Hwasong-15. Tensions have been rising over North Koreas nuclear and missile programs, which Pyongyang continues to pursue in defiance of U.N. Security Council resolutions.
Jan 2, 2018
- New study unveils more mindblowing details about interstellar visitor Oumuamua
- Giant asteroid taller than Empire State Building heading towards Earth this week
- Coronavirus vaccine development moving positively: Bharat Biotech CEO
- Coronavirus only tip of an iceberg; more outbreaks to follow, warns top virologist
- Who is Rajiv V. Joshi, winner of 'Inventor of the Year' award: His remarkable feats