Science & Health
Gravitational lensing is when objects with large masses such as galaxies or clusters of galaxies warp the spacetime surrounding them in such a way that they can create multiple images of background objects.
Jan 26, 2017
'Rogue NASA' Twitter account is fighting against US President Donald Trump's climate change policies, but who's behind it?
Scientists create first stable semisynthetic lifeform, but warn that complex organism is a long way off
- "What's the problem if a widow gets remarried?" says Vice President Venkaiah Naidu
- Netflix dismissed chief PR officer Jonathan Friedland for using N-word
- England v Panama live stream: Watch Fifa World Cup 2018 Group G match live on TV, online
- Kolkata stares at Delhi-like water crisis as groundwater levels deplete at alarming rate
- Final images and videos from the Rosetta mission show what it is like to crash on a comet
- Blood Moon: July 27 total lunar eclipse will be the longest one of the 21st century
- City Killers? NASA gears up as more than a million asteroids pose threat to Earth
- How cancer progresses? New tech can map it real-time
- Construction workers continue to fix Delaware Aqueduct leak to save NYC from water deficiency