Science & Health
#YellowSunday, a Congolese–led initiative, is hoping to raise funds to enable 1,000 women living in conflict and post-conflict zones in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) to train as nurses.
May 18, 2017
Researchers have warned that an uninhabited island in the South Pacific, one of the worlds most remote places, is one of the worst affected by pollution from plastic debris.
May 17, 2017
- Yes Bank shares dip almost 34%; record-low since market debut
- Kerala nun rape case: Jalandhar Bishop Mulakkal arrested in Kochi after intense three-day questioning
- IKEA Hyderabad in big trouble after customer finds bug in chocolate cake
- Injured Jet Airways passenger threatens to upload flight video if demands aren't met
- Russia to bring back to life Woolly Mammoths, many other extinct species in Jurassic Park-styled enclosure
- Avoiding junk food may be as difficult as quitting drugs, study says
- 12 children die in Delhi hospital in 2 weeks due to Diphtheria infection
- Octopus and Humans react the same on MDMA, display enhanced social behavior
- Using solid fuels like wood and coal to cook increases danger of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: Study