Science & Health
The great antimatter mystery solved?: Are scientists closer to discovering the secrets of antimatter?
A jet stream within the Earths molten iron core has been discovered by scientists using the latest satellite data that helps create an X-ray view of the planet. Because of the cores location under 3,000 kilometres of rock, for many years scientists have studied the Earths core by measuring the planets magnetic field – one of the few options available.The first clip shows the evolution of the magnetic field at the edge of the Earths core from 1999-2016, with the second showing changes in magnetic field at the edge of the Earths core 1590-1990.
Dec 19, 2016
- Reliance Jio offers 3GB data per day for Rs 149: Other prepaid offers for data hoggers
- Radhika Vemula dismisses 'cheque bounce' report but BJP's Piyush Goyal uses it to slam Congress-Muslim League
- Tupac Shakur and XXXTentacion were shot when they were in BMW? Twitter users draw similarities
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- Was Albert Einstein a racist? That's what his personal diary reveals about him
- Selfie with shark? No, it's for scale and science, defends biologist
- Mutant calf with two legs takes birth; At first glance, it looks like Kangaroo
- NASA accidentally exposed life on Mars? Bizarre alien figure spotted in shocking clip
- Google's AI tool can predict a patient's death with 95% accuracy