Science & Health
Nasas Cassini mission has discovered molecular hydrogen and carbon dioxide on Saturns ocean-bearing moon Enceladus. This discovery makes Enceladus the only place apart from Earth where scientists have found direct evidence of a possible energy source for life.
Apr 14, 2017
Black Hole Cam aims to capture first image of supermassive black hole at centre of our galaxy...be afraid!
NASA reveals that alien life could very well exist in our solar system, as all eyes turn to Enceladus
Art of Ruining: 10 years, Rs 13.29 crore to rehabilitate Yamuna floodplains in the wake of Sri Sri's 2016 event
Russia devises early warning system for mysterious Arctic blasts that could damage oil and gas industry
Greenpeace has busted Coca-Cola for producing more than 100 billion single-use plastic bottles annually!
- Amazon-Samara Capital buy Aditya Birla Group's More retail chain for Rs 4,200 crore
- Woman's arm chopped off by father a week after inter-caste marriage in Hyderabad
- Imran pitches for SAARC summit in Pakistan in bid to meet PM Modi
- Increase in interest rates for small saving schemes; investors breathe a sigh of relief
- Not alone but planning to take 8 artists with me to moon, says Japanese billionaire
- What is Nuclear Pasta? Strongest material in the universe could be found in dead stars
- Obesity and vitamin D deficiency linked to higher risk of breast cancer, reveals study
- Elon Musk shows off updated Big 'Falcon' Rocket: All you need to know
- Russia to bring back to life Woolly Mammoths, many other extinct species in Jurassic Park-styled enclosure