Science & Health
Researchers previously assumed that the geological process that led to the eruption of the volcano took millenniums to happen.
Oct 13, 2017
Firefighters, facing resurgent winds and bone-dry conditions on 11 October, battled to halt the advance of wildfires that have killed at least 21 people, destroyed 3,500 homes and businesses and blanketed Northern California and amp;#39;s famed wine country in smoke.
Oct 12, 2017
- Asteroid Apophis will unleash chaos on Earth on this day and in this place, conspiracy theorist predicts
- Why women dining after 6 pm risk heart disease? Study reveals
- How Artificial Intelligence is going to monitor patients' mental health
- Japan's asteroid probe heading back to earth, could hold keys of solar system formation
- SpaceX launches 60 'Starlink' satellites for cheaper global Internet