Science & Health
Astronomers have obtained observations of the smallest asteroid ever characterised in detail – at 2m in diameter. Interestingly, the asteroid, named 2015 TC25, is also one of the brightest near-Earth asteroids ever discovered. This animation shows a time-lapse of how radar images were obtained of the tiny asteroid during its close fly-by.
Dec 1, 2016
Evening wrap: Cyclone Nada hits TN, hackers abuse Rahul Gandhi, Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016 photos, and more
Cyclone Nada hits Tamil Nadu: Navy, NDRF teams deployed, other relief measures in place to ensure minimal damage
- Infant's remains with strangely mummified hand discovered, but how?
- 2000-year-old horse discovered in Pompeii: How was the animal different from modern ones
- Octopus came from space in icy meteors, says new study
- Aliens exist but in parallel universes – and we might actually see them someday
- Scientists want to CRISPR extinct Woolly Mammoths back into existence to fight global warming