Science & Health
'Potentially hazardous' asteroid will make its closet pass by earth in over 4 decades, NASA confirms
"Substandard and falsified medicines particularly affect the most vulnerable communities," said Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the WHO Director-General.
Nov 29, 2017
Bali Volcano: Will eruption of Mount Agung bring down the temperature of the Earth affecting global warming pattern?
- Does watching porn affect your brain? Researchers make startling discovery
- Ferries halted, alarms triggered as Sydney choked by bushfire smoke
- Physical illness ups suicide risk in men, not women: Study reveals
- Keto diet may fight against Alzheimer's disease
- Australian firefighters try to control bushfires ahead of hot days