Russia is reportedly collaborating with NASA to build first lunar space station and it could start in the 2020s.
Sep 27, 2017
Science & Health
America successfully launched a secret spy satellite on 24 September. The NROL-42 satellite was carried into space by an Atlas V rocket. The spy satellite is the latest addition to the fleet of satellites developed and operated by the NRO (National Reconnaissance Office). The NROs mission patch for the spy satellite displays a grizzly bear, ten stars and an impression of the Atlas V rocket ascending to orbit. The spy satellite marked the third NRO payload to be launched in 2017. Two more NRO missions are reportedly slated to be launched by the end of this year, with yet another satellite, NROL-52 expected to be launched via an Atlas V rocket in October
Sep 25, 2017
- Harmone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Bernard b, nearest exoplanet found; Alien life possible there, say Spanish astrophysicists
- Why International media outlets connecting mysterious radio bursts to extraterrestrial aliens?
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Aliens waiting for humans in interstellar space? Harvard researcher claims so