Science & Health
Two years after its New Horizons spacecraft sent the first images of Pluto, NASA has created two flyby videos by compiling data received from the mission. The videos were released July 7 to celebrate the second anniversary of the spacecraft flying within 7.800 miles of Pluto. It released two videos, one of Pluto itself and a second of Plutos largest moon, Charon.
Jul 17, 2017
Researchers reveal the locations that have the highest numbers of established alien species
Jul 17, 2017
Saturn's largest moon Titan would be perfect for future space missions; here are 5 things to know about its lakes and seas
58 minutes ago
- Mann Kaur: 102-year-old 'miracle' woman throws mean javelin, eyes more athletics medals
- Indian govt develops own game app in bid to counter rising cyber crimes against children
- TN actor and MLA Karunas arrested for controversial remarks on CM Palaniswami, deputy Panneerselvam
- Rajasthan elections 2018: Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra quits BJP; says 'choosing the lotus was a mistake'
- NASA sent a balloon into space over North Pole - this is what they found
- New blood test can detect autism risk for pregnant mothers
- In a first, US researchers discover new genetic disorder in human patient
- Doctor gives new lease of life to woman, treats rare eye deformity in Delhi hospital
- Russia to bring back to life Woolly Mammoths, many other extinct species in Jurassic Park-styled enclosure