Articles by Ramandeep Bajwa
Although al-Qaeda has been severely degraded in Afghanistan and Pakistan, remnants of its global leadership al-Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent (AQIS) continue to operate in the region using safe havens in Pakistan.
3 days ago
Air India pilot averts major disaster; lands plane with 370 people despite multiple system failure, low fuel
The new tariffs will cover around half of the goods US imports from China that will see 10% tariffs starting September 24 and the rate will jump to 25% from January 1, 2019.
5 days ago
Chief of the Air Staff Marshal BS Dhanoa said pilots are spending too much time on social media websites at night. This internet addiction is behind their poor sleep quality, which in turn is affecting their flight performance.
8 days ago
Sleep deprivation caused by social media addiction led to fighter plane crash in 2013: Air Force chief
The 500-year-old statue owned by Art Gallery of South Australia was stolen from a temple in Nellai (Tamil Nadu) in the 1970s.
9 days ago
The former RBI governor says a fraud monitoring cell was set up in RBI to coordinate early reporting of fraud cases to investigating agencies and a list of high profile cases was sent to PMO but there was no action.
11 days ago
- New IRDAI rules stipulate Rs 15 lakh protection in motor accidents
- Black Friday that wasn't: Sensex, Nifty crash in jerky trade as NBFCs face rout
- Increase in interest rates for small saving schemes; investors breathe a sigh of relief
- WhatsApp support withdrawn from these iPhones: See if you need an upgrade
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu full HD movie leaked online; free download likely to affect box office collection