Articles by Aastha Agnihotri
I am a Bangalore-based writer covering India's business and economy. Previously, I worked for BloombergQuint and Reuters News.
- Karnataka elections 2018: For fair elections, poll duty vehicles to feature GPS
- Fuel gets dearer: Petrol rises to 55-month high, diesel costliest ever
- Cash crunch at banks: Sins on the rise, trust on the wane
- TCS shares set for big gains after 1:1 bonus issue
- S Ve Shekher shares derogatory post on women journalists, suffers backlash