Prime Minister David Cameron said on Thursday (26 November) Britain should join air strikes against the Islamic State (IS) in Syria, saying the UK should not â€˜out-sourceâ€™ security to allies. Cameron attempted to persuade MPs to back the action in a speech in the House of Commons.
Nov 26, 2015
Parliament winter session: PM Modi to address 'intolerance debate', GST Bill will be up for discussion
- India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Chhattisgarh landslide: How did BJP lose their seat of power after three straight terms?
- Who is Pu Zoramthanga? The Mizo National Front chief likely to become next CM of Mizoram
- Grand Alliance has a leader and PM candidate now, and that's Rahul Gandhi
- Real UFO or manipulated hoax? Pink doughnut-shaped flying object spotted in the skies of Ireland
- Thousands of women from Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam trafficked and sold as brides in China
- Afterlife mystery: NDE victim claims to have seen light 10,000 times brighter than sun
- MP Assembly election LIVE updates: Tried to put up our best fight, says outgoing CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan