US Secretary of State John Kerry said talks with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Thursday (22 October) gave him a cautious measure of optimism that tensions between Israelis and Palestinians could be defused.
Oct 22, 2015
Modi UK visit: British MPs want to raise human rights issues, ban on 'India's Daughter' with Indian PM
Chinas President Xi Jinping met with Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn in Buckingham Palace on Tuesday (20 October).
Oct 21, 2015
New South Wales Premier turned up to work in DeLorean to mark Back to the Future Day.
Oct 21, 2015
Amaravati: Stage set for foundation ceremony of AP's Singapore-like capital; PM Modi to inaugurate city
'Hitler wanted to expel Jews, Palestinian cleric asked him to burn them,' says Israel PM Netanyahu on Holocaust [VIDEO]
- Watch BSP MP Rakesh Pandey's son brandish a gun outside Hyatt hotel in Delhi [Video]
- #MeToo: Union Minister MJ Akbar to have 6 lawyers and not 97, confirms law firm
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Govt wants Telangana to return Rs 190 cr after it fails to meet PM's housing targets
- #MeToo: MJ Akbar returns to India; will issue statement on sexual harassment allegations
- Jamal Khashoggi was beheaded and cut into pieces alive after gruesome 7-minute torture
- US airman who claimed to have seen alien evidence on moon dies in horrific bike accident
- #MeToo: I was stripped at 7, gang-raped at 12, tasted my own blood performing oral sex, reveals Harish Iyer
- Rafale deal row: Modi govt 'insulted, hurt and destroyed' future of HAL, says Rahul Gandhi
- Pakistan could procure Chinese missiles that are 'better than' the BrahMos system