Liberal Party leader Justin Trudeauâ€™s victory speech
Oct 20, 2015
Canada's new Liberal PM Justin Trudeau cheered for good looks, plan to legalise marijuana, and protesting niqab ban
UKs iconic Big Ben is in need of urgent repair works, which could cost taxpayers at least Â£40m ($62m) and can take up to four months â€“ the longest known stoppage in its 156-year history. The last known longest shutdown was in 1976, when repair works carried out on the clock took 26 days over a nine-month period.
Oct 19, 2015
Shiv Sena workers storm BCCI office, 'gherao' Shashank Manohar; Talks with Pakistan Cricket Board chief Shahryar Khan rescheduled
- End of 'Good Times'? Embattled tycoon Vijay Mallya might lose swanky London mansion
- Uttar Pradesh: Monkeys stone man to death; victim's family files FIR against them
- Khabib vs Mayweather venue: Moscow's Luzhniki Stadium to host potential superfight?
- Smoking marijuana may increase stroke risk, study says
- Cloaking technology? Clouds shaped like alien UFO mothership spotted in California skies
- H-1B visas to undergo major changes in favour of US workers making things tougher for foreign nationals
- Crashed UFO? Google Earth uncovers partially damaged triangular structure in Nevada desert
- Yemen conflict could push 12 million to brink of famine amid deepening economic crisis
- Thailand immigration crackdown: Operation termed racist for allegedly targeting 'dark-skinned people'