British Prime Minister David Cameron defended the landmark Iran nuclear agreement saying it was better than the alternative but said western powers would remain tough on Tehran over its close ties with Syrias Bashar al-Assad and its support to Houthi rebels in Yemen.
Jul 20, 2015
Control over Delhi Police: Justice Katju Takes on CM Arvind Kejriwal, Asks 'Who is he Trying to Befool'
The governor of the Russian city that was the site of one of the bloodiest battles of World War Two, wants to stage a peace match between the Russian and German national football teams in the lead-up to the 2018 World Cup.
Jul 17, 2015
PM Takes Dig at Dynastic Politics; Modi's 56-Inch Chest Will Shrink to 5.6 Inches, Retorts Rahul Gandhi
11 hours ago
- Selena Gomez birthday: What's The Weeknd's plan for the former flame?
- Why do people believe outlandish conspiracy theories and obvious hoaxes?
- End of the road for Julian Assange? Embassy planning to withdraw asylum
- Xiaomi Mi A2, A2 Lite Global Launch: Quick facts on upcoming Android One series phones
- After saying women shouldn't pluck and shape eyebrows, Darul Uloom issues fatwa against waxing and shaving
- UFO researcher spots bizarre flying object in the skies, and it is not meteor
- Bengaluru student accuses Bigg Boss 11 contestant Bandgi Kalra of cheating him via fake iPhone X ad on Instagram
- Manipur University standoff: Students and staff relentless in agitation against Vice Chancellor
- Passports of 8 NRI husbands cancelled for dumping their wives