Ten angry quotes Putin said about Turkey: 'Allah took their sanity', 'They won't get away with tomato ban'
British MPs voted on Wednesday (2 December) to launch bombing raids against Islamic State (IS) in Syria, supporting Prime Minister David Camerons case that the country needs to help destroy militants who are plotting to kill us.
Dec 3, 2015
- From Arun Jaitley to Rajnath Singh - Did Yeddyurappa pay Rs 1,800 crore bribe to BJP leaders?
- Equinox Full Moon a 'prophetic sign of apocalypse', warn Christian extremists
- Indian green card visa holders multiplied 4 times in 2 years; may soon face retrogression
- Mysterious UFO spotted near Vikram Sarabhai Space Center in Kerala; police launch probe
- Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena announces 3rd list for Lok Sabha elections in Andhra Pradesh