In an interview with Sky News,Ukip MEP Mike Hookem described the circumstances that resulted in Steven Woolfe being hospitalised. Mr Hookem gave his account which involved Steven Woolfe inviting him to take this outside, mano il mano [sic], and then described the altercation as tussle between an elderly grandfather and a 40-year-old MEP. Steven Woolfe reportedly hit his head that resulted in two seizures and a CPR team being called the EU Parliament building in Strasbourg.
Oct 7, 2016
Evening wrap: India to seal border with Pak by 2018, Apple iPhone 7 launch in India, Mirzya review and more
Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos won the 2016 Nobel Peace Prize in a surprise choice after Colombians voted No to an agreement he signed with Marxist rebels to end 52 years of war.
Oct 7, 2016
Amit Shah condemns Rahul Gandhi's 'khoon ki dalaali' comment, lauds media for boosting Indian Army's morale
Jayalalithaa health update: As Swamy demands President's Rule in Tamil Nadu, Rahul Gandhi visits Apollo Hospital
21 hours ago
- Shocking: Deepika Padukone confesses being a part of drug chat WhatsApp group; denies consumption
- Anushka Sharma Vs Sunil Gavsakar: How Virat Kohli's poor performance triggered the debate on 'sexism'
- Shocking: Rakul Preet Singh confesses being part of 'drug chat' with Rhea Chakraborty; denies consuming it
- UP woman's cold drink spiked, gang-raped on moving bus in Meerut; 3rd case in a month
- What happens after death: Man who clinically died shares chilling afterlife experience
- Jaswant Singh passes away at 82; 'Saddened by demise', says PM Modi
- Delhi: Patient assaults doctor after being asked to wear a mask
- Delhi-bound IndiGo flight suffers bird hit, returns to Mumbai