Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday (9 November), framed multiple conflicts in the Middle East as a battle between modernity and early primitive medievalism, capping off a day in Washington, DC, where he assured US President Barack Obama he remained committed to a two state solution.
Nov 10, 2015
- Did Nostradamus predict World War 3, Narendra Modi's return in 2019?
- 1984 anti-Sikh riots case: Congress leader Sajjan Kumar convicted, gets life imprisonment
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- After Nostradamus, Baba Vanga's predictions for 2019 go viral online