Saudi-led coalition jets struck Sanaas Old City, a Unesco World Heritage Site, on Friday (12 June), killing five people and wounding several others, residents and witnesses said.
Jun 12, 2015
Pacelli Ndukimana tells IBTimes UK why only foreign pressure can break Burundi’s political deadlock
Jun 11, 2015
‘Burundi: International community must pressure regime to avoid civilians taking arms’, activist claims
Nigeria and its neighbours agreed on Thursday (11 June) to set up a joint military force to counter Boko Haram, a sign of President Muhammadu Buharis intent to crush the Islamist militant group during his tenure.
Jun 12, 2015
- China second-quarter GDP growth slows to 6.7 % amid US trade war
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 price leaked: What we know so far about Galaxy Note 8 successor
- Novak Djokovic ends Grand Slam drought with ruthless display in Wimbledon 2018 final
- Three presidents, one umbrella: Putin stays dry leaving Macron, Grabar-Kitarovic get drenched in rain after World Cup final
- Madhur Bhandarkar hits out at Rahul Gandhi for his comment on Sacred Games' controversy
- Delhi air hostess allegedly jumps off terrace, dowry death case filed after family claims she was murdered
- Uber driver assaults passenger leaving him with broken nose, Ola driver arrested for trying to throw footwear at rider
- Pakistan Army spokesperson Asif Ghafoor tweets picture of Baloch leader standing on Indian flag
- Google techie lynched in Karnataka's Bidar over child-lifting rumours on WhatsApp