Intolerance debate: 'Today protest is considered sedition, India should not become like Pakistan', says Rahul Gandhi
President Barack Obama said on Monday (30 November) the Paris climate conference was a turning point to address the growing threat of climate change and that the United States, as the worlds second biggest emitter of greenhouse gases, recognised its role in creating the problem of global warming and embraced its responsibility to help fix it.
Nov 30, 2015
- BREAKING NEWS: Fugitive billionaire Nirav Modi arrested in London; to be produced in court
- Fire at Pune bus garage in Shindewadi
- Watch | Bali tourist swept away by huge wave while posing on cliff
- Holi 2019: Wishes, messages and images to send to your loved ones during the festival of colours
- Researcher claims he found UFO on moon's Waterman crater, seeks Elon Musk's attention