Russian President Putin wins parliament vote to carry out airstrikes against Isis in Syria; Assad seeks 'military aid'
Congress asks MPs to donate month's salary, former MPs to dole out Rs 1 lakh each due to fund crunch
Zimbabwe’s President Robert Mugabe has rejected calls from the UN to implement gay rights in his country. He said that upholding human rights is the obligation of all member states, but vehemently rejected the imposition of what he called new rights for gay marriage that have been advocated elsewhere in the world.
Sep 29, 2015
- Smoking marijuana may increase stroke risk, study says
- India gets first-of-its-kind Bitcoin ATM kiosk in Bengaluru; here's all you need to know
- Story on Saudi Consul in Istanbul being 'relieved' taken down amid fake news claims
- Delhi hotel brawl case: BSP leader's son Ashish Pandey surrenders after video goes viral
- Life after death proof? Man claims to have seen biblical scripts during near-death experience
- UFO spotted in broad daylight in Mexico; Could it be a flying plastic bag?
- Cloaking technology? Clouds shaped like alien UFO mothership spotted in California skies
- HAL a white elephant? MoD report reveals startling cost spike when fighter jets are made in India
- To counter China, France to send aircraft carrier to patrol Indian Ocean