Gold at 9-week high, crosses $1,100 as investors flock to safe haven metal after stock markets crash worldwide
Heroin traffickers linked to the abduction and disappearance of 43 students a year ago are battling over millions of dollars paid by Canadian mining giant Goldcorp to a village in Mexicos southern gold belt, leading to a wave of murders.
Dec 8, 2015
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Sachin Bansal gets on board Ola with Rs 150 cr investment; app now valued at Rs 4,090 cr
- Cheer for Vodafone Idea employees; salaries to be raised first time after 2017
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share
- SBI to sell Essar Steel bad loan worth Rs 15,431 crore as insolvency case drags on