Gold at 9-week high, crosses $1,100 as investors flock to safe haven metal after stock markets crash worldwide
Heroin traffickers linked to the abduction and disappearance of 43 students a year ago are battling over millions of dollars paid by Canadian mining giant Goldcorp to a village in Mexicos southern gold belt, leading to a wave of murders.
Dec 8, 2015
- Mann Kaur: 102-year-old 'miracle' woman throws mean javelin, eyes more athletics medals
- Indian govt develops own game app in bid to counter rising cyber crimes against children
- TN actor and MLA Karunas arrested for controversial remarks on CM Palaniswami, deputy Panneerselvam
- Rajasthan elections 2018: Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra quits BJP; says 'choosing the lotus was a mistake'
- New IRDAI rules stipulate Rs 15 lakh protection in motor accidents
- Black Friday that wasn't: Sensex, Nifty crash in jerky trade as NBFCs face rout
- Yes Bank shares dip almost 34%; record-low since market debut
- Amid trade war, Trump admin slaps Chinese military with sanctions for Russian fighter jets, missiles deal