Opecs surprise decision to cut oil production by 1.2 million barrels per day has boosted the crude oil price. Financial columnist Edmund Shing asks whats next for the oil industry and whether now is a good time to invest in companies dealing with crude.
Dec 7, 2016
Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo inches closer to $2.5 million; Sarileru Neekevvaru struggles to cross $2 million mark18 hours ago
- Budget 2020: Check date, time; what can we expect from this year's budget?
- Budget 2020: Centre may impose customs duty hike on more than 300 items
- HDFC Bank customers watch out: Crucial services to be affected on Jan. 18
- Sensex, Nifty tumble as SC dismisses Airtel, Vodafone pleas on payment dues
- To defuse palm row, Davos diplomacy likely between India, Malaysia