Opecs surprise decision to cut oil production by 1.2 million barrels per day has boosted the crude oil price. Financial columnist Edmund Shing asks whats next for the oil industry and whether now is a good time to invest in companies dealing with crude.
Dec 7, 2016
- New India Assurance: Why is Modi govt de-merging 3 PSU insurers?
- Mindtree CEO on the way out as L&T gains more ground in ongoing tussle - Report
- Biggest land deal in India! Why is Sumitomo investing Rs 2,238 crore for 3-acre plot?
- Modi govt asks TVS, Bajaj and Hero for plan to switch to electric vehicles
- RBI deputy governor Viral Acharya resigns; 'Poor man's Rajan' to return to US