No one knows for sure if China has 20,000 tons of gold in reserves. But if indeed it has that deep a gold reserve, Beijing can take on the US dollar by using gold for international trade.
Sep 5, 2018
- Here's why breaking up Facebook won't address issues with content and security
- Apple to move massive chunk of manufacturing out of China as US trade war bites
- 50 Indians named in list of Swiss bank accounts holders, details shared with Modi govt
- Reliance Jio targets broadband, e-commerce push with Rs 20,000-crore war chest
- Cognizant acquires Irish company Zenith to boost presence in life sciences sector