No one knows for sure if China has 20,000 tons of gold in reserves. But if indeed it has that deep a gold reserve, Beijing can take on the US dollar by using gold for international trade.
Sep 5, 2018
- Budget 2020: Centre may impose customs duty hike on more than 300 items
- HDFC Bank third-quarter net up 33% on loan growth, beats estimates
- Another WeWork in making? Softbank backed Oyo Rooms fire 20 percent of workforce
- As retail inflation soars high, RBI likely to put hold on rate cuts
- Budget 2020: Check date, time; what can we expect from this year's budget?