Chelsea crowned Premier League champions after narrow victory over West Brom: Watch all the action and celebrations
Europa League semifinal highlights: Manchester United set up Ajax final after stopping Celta Vigo's late charge
Scientists in the US have created a 3D printed bionic skin that could let robots feel. The stretchable electronic fabric can be printed onto a device and, potentially in the future, directly onto human skin. This could pave the way for wearable technology that could be used to monitor soldiers in the field, for example. Researchers say the next step will be to print onto a body, adding that the possibilities for the future are endless.
May 11, 2017
Manchester United captain Wayne Rooney, the clubs record scorer, spoke to reporters on 10 May, as the club prepared to play the second leg of their Europa League semi-final against Celta Vigo. Rooney played against Arsenal and is fit to face Celta but his future looks uncertain after a frustrating and injury-hit season in which he has scored only seven goals.
May 11, 2017
- Forget Virat Kohli, no Indian cricketer can match fitness level of our hockey players
- Who is Beuran Hendricks, Mumbai Indians' replacement for Alzarri Joseph?
- Jason Roy out of World Cup? Another injury scare for England
- Don't get carried away by Rishabh Pant's IPL feats, Dinesh Karthik is still better option
- Andre Russell - Robbie Uthappa is afraid to get out; slams KKR for not being flexible