The London club currently sit top of the table, and if they beat Stoke City on Saturday (18 March) can go 13 points clear of their nearest rivals.
Mar 17, 2017
Bayern Munich set for Real Madrid test in Champions League; Manchester United to face Anderlecht in Europa League
Champions League and Europa League draw live streaming: Watch as teams learn their quarter-final opponents live online
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has commented that “nothing is good enough anymore” when asked about what would be a successful season for the North London club. The long-serving manager has come under criticism this year from a section of Arsenal fans, some of whom claim that the club is not as ambitious as it once was. Arsenal last won the Premier League title in the 2003-04 season.
Mar 16, 2017
30 minutes ago
- Centre assures Muslims of justice over Assam citizen list fears
- Mob-lynching cases increasing as elections are nearing: Mallikarjun Kharge
- WhatsApp 'Suspicious Link Indicator' feature launch imminent: Now available in beta for Android
- Selena Gomez birthday: What's The Weeknd's plan for the former flame?
- Pakistan opener Fakhar Zaman slams record; beats Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli
- Move aside cricket, football viewership sees an upswing in India after Fifa World Cup
- Cristiano Ronaldo leaves Rs 16 lakh tip for staff at luxury hotel during holiday
- Golden girl Hima Das scripts history; helps put her little Assamese town on the map
- Premier League transfer news: Liverpool and Roma agree record fee for goalkeeper Alisson