Singapore vs Argentina live football streaming: Watch international friendly 2017 live on TV, online
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola attended a pro-independence rally in Barcelona on Sunday (June 11) and defended Catalonias right to vote, after the head of the region Carles Puigdemont announced on Friday that they would hold a referendum on splitting from Spain on 1 October. Speaking to a large crowd gathered at the Montjuic fountains, the former Barcelona player said the Catalans would decide their future by voting despite the Spanish governments constant refusal, and called for the international community to support Catalonia against an authoritarian state. Puigdemonts announcement has exacerbated the confrontation with the central government in Madrid which says such a vote is illegal and must not take place. The Spanish government said that it would block any attempt to hold a vote as soon as the referendum announcement was formally rubber-stamped by Catalan authorities.
Jun 12, 2017
- [Watch] Is this the easiest catch ever dropped? You have to watch it to believe it!
- Steve Smith faster than Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli and Garry Sobers to 7000 Test runs
- David Warner scores triple-hundred against Pakistan in Adelaide Test
- Is Boria Majumdar the worst sports presenter/expert in India? His interview with Virat Kohli suggests so
- After David Warner's 335, Virat Kohli and Ravi Shastri should feel damn lucky to have won in Australia