Chelsea crowned Premier League champions after narrow victory over West Brom: Watch all the action and celebrations
Europa League semifinal highlights: Manchester United set up Ajax final after stopping Celta Vigo's late charge
Scientists in the US have created a 3D printed bionic skin that could let robots feel. The stretchable electronic fabric can be printed onto a device and, potentially in the future, directly onto human skin. This could pave the way for wearable technology that could be used to monitor soldiers in the field, for example. Researchers say the next step will be to print onto a body, adding that the possibilities for the future are endless.
May 11, 2017
Manchester United captain Wayne Rooney, the clubs record scorer, spoke to reporters on 10 May, as the club prepared to play the second leg of their Europa League semi-final against Celta Vigo. Rooney played against Arsenal and is fit to face Celta but his future looks uncertain after a frustrating and injury-hit season in which he has scored only seven goals.
May 11, 2017
9 hours ago
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai explains why searching 'idiot' turns up Donald Trump's images
- From luxury yachts to fancy watches, Vijay Mallya no longer owns fabled assets
- Rajasthan Assembly election: Congress set to form govt with majority, says Sachin Pilot
- IPL 2019 auction: From McCullum to Malinga, 5 foreign players who could turn millionaires
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Team news, probable playing XI and pitch conditions
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Cricket live stream, TV listings and preview
- IPL 2019 auctions: Brendon McCullum heads charge as Kings XI Punjab release list of players
- IPL or FIFA World Cup? Google reveals most searched sports event of 2018 in India