Massive protests outside Boa Esporte planned after club sign goalkeeper who ordered girlfriend's murder
Leicester City advance to Champions League quarterfinals: Arsenal and Arsene Wenger, that's how you do it
Jose Mourinhos Manchester United were knocked out of the FA cup on 13 March, after losing 1-0 to Chelsea. Mourinhos former club, Chelsea, did just enough to beat title holders United, as NGolo Kantes low shot was the only goal of the game. But the turning point in the match was when Ander Herrera was sent off in the first half, after a relatively soft second yellow card. During the game Mourinho was targeted by the Chelsea fans, as they chanted Judas and youre not special anymore, but in response the Red Devils boss reminded the supporters of the three Premier League titles he won for Chelsea.
Mar 14, 2017
FA Cup 2017 semifinal draw: Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City and Tottenham -- who plays who in the final four?
- Is Rishi Kapoor starrer Mulk funded by Dawood Ibrahim? Director Anubhav Sinha explains in open letter
- iPhones in India hit by dangerous malware: All you need to know
- Massive discounts on iPhones in India will be a thing of past: Here's why
- 'Congress is a Muslim party': Did minority cell's Nadeem Javed just confirm Rahul's statement?
- Three presidents, one umbrella: Putin stays dry leaving Macron, Grabar-Kitarovic get drenched in rain after World Cup final
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Watch N'golo Kante being too shy to pose with Jules Rimet Trophy
- Fifa World Cup 2018 final: France clinch second title after six-goal Moscow spectacle
- No zooming in on 'hot' female fans during World Cup 2018: Fifa tells broadcasters
- It's official! Maurizio Sarri is the new Chelsea head coach after Antonio Conte's exit