Tottenham Hotspur are braced to lose top scorer Harry Kane after he limped off during the FA Cup quarter-final win over Millwall at White Hart Lane. The 6-0 win by Pochettinos side sees them join Arsenal and Manchester City in the semi-finals, but they might have to do without their star man Kane for a while, as he hobbled off just seven minutes into the match.
Mar 13, 2017
After a humiliating 6-0 loss in the FA cup quarter final, a video appears to show a Millwall fan snap and punch a taunting Tottenham supporter in the face on 12 March. Fans of Tottenham Hotspur and Millwall clashed before their teams met, as police tried to keep the fans separate and under control. The FA is also investigating Millwalls fans after they reportedly targeted Tottenham Hotspur forward Heung-min Son with racist chants.
Mar 13, 2017
Chelsea vs Manchester United team news and playing XI: No strikers for FA Cup quarterfinal for Man Utd
Arsenal were hit by a further blow during the 5-0 win over Lincoln City after midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain suffered a hamstring injury during the FA Cup quarter-final at The Emirates Stadium, manager Arsene Wenger confirmed.
Mar 12, 2017
- Is Rishi Kapoor starrer Mulk funded by Dawood Ibrahim? Director Anubhav Sinha explains in open letter
- iPhones in India hit by dangerous malware: All you need to know
- Massive discounts on iPhones in India will be a thing of past: Here's why
- 'Congress is a Muslim party': Did minority cell's Nadeem Javed just confirm Rahul's statement?
- Three presidents, one umbrella: Putin stays dry leaving Macron, Grabar-Kitarovic get drenched in rain after World Cup final
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Watch N'golo Kante being too shy to pose with Jules Rimet Trophy
- England vs India, 3rd ODI: Cricket live stream, TV listings, start time and preview
- No zooming in on 'hot' female fans during World Cup 2018: Fifa tells broadcasters
- Pussy Riot: Meet the protest-art group who claim responsibility for pitch invasion at World Cup final