Celebs Sizzle at 60th Filmfare Awards: Shahid Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut Win Best Actor Awards [PHOTOS+WINNERS' LIST]
New Delhi, Jan 31 (ANI): Kanye West has admitted that his marriage with wife Kim Kardashian and their daughter North West has made him a better person, while appearing on Ellen DeGeneres Show. He revealed that he has learned to compromise more than before, and he thinks that he has turned out to be a better person after Kardashian and little West came in his life, a web portal reported. He added that it makes him feel so good that he has someone at his house to be waiting for him. He also shared that earlier he use to get jump into tiffs with people and was taken negatively, but now he was more cautious as he has his family to protect too. He also confirmed the news that the couple was planning to have a younger sibling for North.
Jan 31, 2015
- Exclusive: This popular Bollywood actress inspires 'Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji' actor Donal Bisht to stay fit
- Actor Kathirvel gets engaged in a low-key event, marriage date yet to be revealed
- Arshad Warsi calls Adani 'highway robber' after paying Rs 1 lakh electricity bill
- Dulquer Salman tried to convince me to get married: Nithya Menen
- Absolutely pathetic to drag Salman Khan's name into Sushant Singh Rajput's suicide case: Komal Nahta