Pop star Rihanna unveiled the first collection in her new line with Puma at New York Fashion Week: The Shows on 12 February. The line bares the 27-year-olds last name, Fenty Puma by Rihanna, and is described as being a mix of Japanese street wear with a gothic undertone. The singer said teaming up with the athletic company was the perfect fit.
Feb 13, 2016
Celebrity Cricket League 6 (CCL) live score updates: Telugu Warriors beat Bhojpuri Dabanggs by 20 runs
Valentine's Day 2016: Anita Hassanandani, Keith Sequeira and other TV celebs plan for the special day
Salman Khan Da-Bang Concert: Colors TV slaps legal notice to Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar of 'Comedy Nights With Kapil'
Worldwide box office collection: 'Airlift' grosses Rs 223 crore in 3-weeks; 'Ghayal Once Again' touches Rs 50 crore mark
Celebrity Cricket League 6 (CCL) live score updates: Karnataka Bulldozers defeat Bengal Tigers by 7 wickets to enter final
2 hours ago
- Swami Agnivesh is a fraud who survives on foreign donations: CP Singh
- Attack was pre-planned and I could have been murdered: Swami Agnivesh [VIDEO]
- Premier League transfer news: Liverpool and Roma agree record fee for goalkeeper Alisson
- World Emoji Day: A sneak peek at Apple's new emoticons coming in iOS 12, Mojave macOS
- Kadaikutty Singam full movie leaked online: Will 'free download' affect the movie at the box office?
- Tamizh Padam 2 full movie leaked online: Shiva's film hit by piracy, full movie out on torrent sites for 'free downloadng'
- Tamil TV actress Priyanka commits suicide: Family fight suspected to be reason for it
- Tamil TV actress Priyanka to Silk Smitha: 5 South Indian starlets who committed suicide
- Kadaikutty Singam box office collection: Karthi's film attracts family audience