On 8 June the UK heads to the polls for a general election, to decide who will run the government and be in charge during the Brexit negotiations. Theresa May and Jeremy Corbyn are going head to head to become prime minister, but to do so they will have to win some key seats and fend off opposition from the EU-backing Liberal Democrats, SNP and others.
Jun 7, 2017
Stranger Things season 2 spoilers: Show creators Duffer Brothers promise to introduce more monsters; but Barb won't be back
Raabta: Sushant Singh Rajput-Kriti Sanon's AWWDORABLE Instagram photos will give you major relationship goals
Game of Thrones Season 7 episode 1 leaked? New details about Jon Snow, Daenerys emerge ahead of premiere
Watch Suspicious Partner episodes 17 and 18 live online: Love is in the air for Noh Ji Wook and Eun Bong Hee
Salman Khan trolled for lecture on road safety; Twitterati say it's like Vijay Mallya advocating timely loan payment
- Is Aishwarya Rai pregnant? Abhishek Bachchan's tweet leaves Twitter wondering!
- Shylock/Kuberan movie review and rating by audience: Live updates on Mammootty's film
- Actor-politician Nikhil Kumaraswamy to marry actress Rachita Ram?
- VIDEO | Anupam Kher blasts Naseeruddin Shah for calling him a clown
- Is Mollywood losing its best actor as Mohanlal concentrates just on box-office records?