Badrinath Ki Dulhania box office prediction: Varun-Alia's film to see good opening; will it cross Rs 100 crore?
Tiger Shroff's 'copied' climax sequence in Munna Michael, Varun Dhawan gets drunk, other Bollywood buzz
Ram Gopal Varma makes 'sexist' comment on Sunny Leone on International Women's Day; Twitterati slams RGV
Mahanati first-look released on International Women's Day; Keerthy Suresh, Samantha to shoot for Savitri biopic soon
Logan box office collection: Hugh Jackman's Wolverine 3 dominates domestic, Chinese and Indian markets
James Bond actor Daniel Craig has teamed up with charity Omaze to give away a customised Aston Martin Vantage GT Roadster, to raise money for United Nations Mine Action Service. The English actor appeared in the advert for the fundraiser, holding a number of adorable puppies to assist him while he explains the prize. Craig joins the long list of A-list celebrities, such as Robert Downey Jr and Idris Elba, who are supporting Omaze.
Mar 8, 2017
- Zero movie review: Inside reports from censor board declare Shah Rukh Khan starrer blockbuster
- Offset regrets crashing Cardi B's Rolling Loud set?
- Ashley Graham shares topless selfie during Miss Universe 2018 [Photo]
- Odiyan box office collection day 4: Did makers inflate its numbers in their business report?
- Seethakathi movie review: Here is what critics say about Vijay Sethupathi's film