2.0 aka Enthiran: The makers of Rajinikanth-starrer thank Rohit Shetty for postponing Golmaal 4 release
Is The Vampire Diaries alum Nina Dobrev dating Mark Kassen? Here's why they could be keeping romance a secret
Jagga Jasoos makers want ex-couple Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor to behave like Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone?
Zoravar Singh's friend used to counsel me to have sex with my husband, says Bigg Boss 10 contestant Akanksha Sharma
The Vodafone Foundation programme combines Vodafone’s M-Pesa mobile money service - which is widely used across sub-Saharan Africa - with travelling clinics which provides on-site HIV testing and a smartphone app designed for healthcare professionals which enables the tracking of patients in remote areas.
Dec 1, 2016
Innovative mobile technologies deliver community healthcare programme in Lesotho where 1 in 4 are HIV positive
3 minutes ago
- Kadaikutty Singam full movie leaked online: Will 'free download' affect the movie at the box office?
- The Flash Season 5 spoilers: Barry Allen's next villain revealed in leaked photos
- Dhadak review: Janhvi Kapoor makes smashing debut, Ishaan Khatter is charming!
- Dhadak movie review, rating by audience: Live updates
- Lover Telugu movie review and rating by audience: Live updates