Evidence from the attack, which hit the world's biggest oil-processing facility has indicated Iran's role, instead of the Yemeni Houthi group that had claimed responsibility.
Sep 16, 2019
The economy was taken for granted in the last few quarters and the country was battered by many issues like non-performing assets, demonetization, implementation of GST and the recent NBFC crisis.
Sep 11, 2019
Good news for home, auto buyers: RBI makes external benchmark-based interest rate mandatory from Oct 1
45 minutes ago
- Westinghouse set to sign pact with NPCIL for nuclear reactors during Trump visit
- Who is Amulya Leona, 19-year-old who chanted 'Pakistan Zindabad' at anti-CAA protest?
- Bhoot Part One - The Haunted Ship critics review and rating: Vicky Kaushal's film falls flat, fails to impress
- Kareena Kapoor Khan reveals how she broke up with Shahid Kapoor during Jab We Met shooting
- Here's how badly coronavirus outbreak has impacted global trade
- Indian economic revival likely to be shallow: Moody's lowers GDP growth rate to 5.4% for 2020
- HSBC layoffs 2020: London-based bank to axe up to 35,000 jobs in massive overhaul
- J&K attracts Rs 670 crore investment ahead of investor summit: Toyota, Oracle show interest
- Microsoft's third R&D hub in India creates jobs for 'thousands of engineers'