As per startup data platform, Tracxn, Jan-Mar quarter of the calendar year (CY) 2019 has witnessed a drop in total deal value from $3.2 billion to $2.4 billion, which is 25% less than the preceding quarter (Oct-Dec 2018).
Apr 3, 2019
- 'I literally said my last goodbyes' says US hiker whose life was saved by Apple Watch
- Hong Kong officially withdraws controversial extradition bill after months of protests
- Pakistani singer dons suicide vest, threatens PM Modi; Twitter calls her out for insensitivity
- Awantipora encounter: Hamid Lelhari, Zakir Musa's successor, killed in J&K
- Big bonanza for farmers: Govt hikes MSP for rabi crops from 50% to 109%
- Is India the new China? Sitharaman eyes blueprint for firms fleeing trade war
- Why is the world watching for Prime Minister Modi's response to Walmart letter?
- Govt plans to merge loss-making state telecoms firms BSNL and MTNL; here's why
- Urban Ladder co-founder Rajiv Srivatsa steps down