The proposal is apart from the $44-billion Ratnagiri project in which Saudi Arabia and UAE are partnering India's state-owned oil marketing companies.
Feb 21, 2019
In total the centre has budgeted for ₹74,140 crore in dividends from RBI and state-owned banks in the fiscal year ending 31 March. For the next FY, it has planned ₹82,910 crore from the dividend.
Feb 19, 2019
The Venezuelan government is leaving no stone unturned to convince Indian refiners to double their oil purchase. In fact, its oil minister came Indian to broker a deal with refiners like including Reliance Industries Ltd and Nayara Energy Ltd.
Feb 14, 2019
According to the convention, the government refrains from announcing any direct tax proposals in the interim budget that might require an amendment to the Income Tax Act
Jan 31, 2019
Resignation of remaining independent members leaves National Statistical Commission in limbo with only official members remaining
Jan 30, 2019
- IBTimes Exclusive: CEO of 100-year-old accounting institute shares golden tips for finance professionals
- Is India the new China? Sitharaman eyes blueprint for firms fleeing trade war
- Infosys techies accuse CEO, CFO of unethical practices
- Can India tide over economic crisis that may be worse than the 2008 recession?
- How will the Brexit deal affect large Indian corporate investors in the UK?