"They (foreign investors) will have reasons to be happy. You will see a slew of reforms I can assure you of that. We are going to pretty much hit the ground running"
May 31, 2019
The decision to restrict Huawei comes amid a fresh round of trade war between two of the world's largest economies
May 17, 2019
The recent uptick in our markets may be attributed to rising expectations of a stable government, thereby making foreign players invest around Rs 54,000 crore (as on April 23) into our equity markets for the current calendar year.
May 6, 2019
- 'I literally said my last goodbyes' says US hiker whose life was saved by Apple Watch
- Hong Kong officially withdraws controversial extradition bill after months of protests
- Pakistani singer dons suicide vest, threatens PM Modi; Twitter calls her out for insensitivity
- Awantipora encounter: Hamid Lelhari, Zakir Musa's successor, killed in J&K
- Big bonanza for farmers: Govt hikes MSP for rabi crops from 50% to 109%
- Why is the world watching for Prime Minister Modi's response to Walmart letter?
- Govt may permit private sector companies to commercially mine coal post Diwali
- Is India the new China? Sitharaman eyes blueprint for firms fleeing trade war
- Amid sluggish growth in core business, Ola introduces self-drive car rentals in Bengaluru