In the first six months of this year, 1,82,207 units were launched across eight cites including Mumbai, Bengaluru and the National Capital Region (NCR), out of which nearly 60 percent were priced below ₹50 lakh
Jan 10, 2019
Data also showed that besides an increase in the unemployment rate, the Indian labour market is also witnessing a dip in the labour participation rate.
Jan 9, 2019
The Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy says unemployment rate in the country shot up in the last year, hitting the highest level in 27 months in December 2018
Jan 8, 2019
The government had introduced the Rs 2,000 notes to arrest the cash shortage in economy following the demonetisation decision announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on November 8, 2016.
Jan 4, 2019
- Hindu priest beaten up in New York as attacker yells 'this is my neighbourhood'; was this a hate crime?
- Trump relished 'Send her back!' rally chants in South Carolina, says Ocasio-Cortez
- Redmi Note 7 Pro receives crucial update: Fixes video recording glitch
- Trying to look older through FaceApp filter could have immediate ramifications
- Oppo to launch e-store to boost online sale, offer online exclusive smartphones
- Here's why export-led growth is required for a new India
- Bimal Jalan report: Govt may put more pressure on RBI for cash to meet budget target
- Govt tells Air India to freeze all appointments, promotions
- US-based Ebix buys travel portal Yatra for Rs 2,323 crore