The central government has held multiple discussions on this issue to spur economic growth and the proposal to reduce the tax burden as a step to boost demand in the country.
Jan 7, 2020
Data on Friday showed profits at China's industrial firms rose at the fastest pace in eight months in November.
Dec 27, 2019
The economy sinking to a six-and-half-year low of 4.5% in September quarter has made it tougher for the government to achieve its fiscal deficit target.
Dec 26, 2019
- Sean Connery dies at 90: These fascinating facts about former James Bond star will leave you teary-eyed
- No toilets in govt-aided school in Karnataka's Surigenahalli; staff, students defecate in open
- UP conmen sold 'Aladdin's magical lamp' for Rs 31 lakh, tried to summon 'genie'; held
- Breaking: Sean Connery, James Bond star and Oscar winner, dies at 90
- IndusInd Bank first to go live on RBI's Account Aggregator framework; benefits explained
- Who is Mohit Joshi; new CEO of Havas Media Group
- Flipkart emerges winner during festive sale; Amazon thinks not
- H-1B visa only for those with top salary offers; Trump admn moves to scrap lottery system
- Airtel enters $1bn cloud communications market in India