The core sector performance and the IIP of the past 4-5 months of the Modi 2.0 had the tell-tale signs of what the GDP growth and weak economic indicators could lead to.
Dec 1, 2019
The Oil marketing companies increased the price of petrol by 12 paise per litre in Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai, while in Chennai the raise was by 13 paise per litre.
Nov 25, 2019
3 hours ago
- 'Kozhikode airport safety as per ICAO guidelines': Hardeep Puri fact-checks Congress claims
- Indonesia's volcano eruption sends warning of possible lava flow
- Irrfan Khan to Sushant Singh Rajput: 2020, the year of most shocking deaths
- Sushant Singh Rajput - Disha Salian: What's the theory that says the two deaths are linked
- How US govt's 7% per-country cap on green card punishes Indian immigrants
- Mukesh Ambani is now world's fourth richest; net worth stands at $80.6 billion
- Digital Vision under DGCI scanner: Renaming Coldbest to Cofset AT cough syrup didn't help manufacturer
- India's equity mutual funds show first outflows in more than four years
- How this 17-Year-Old's startup changed the financial future of over 200 Bangladeshis during quarantine