Nirmala's Budget 2019: 'Gaon, gareeb, kisan' to be core agenda, India inc new job creator, 25% tax for Rs 400 cr firms
The report said that NPAs in public sector banks, which account for more than 80% of NPAs are expected to register a fall over 400 bps to around 10.6 percent by March 2020 from a peak level of 14.6 percent in March 2018.
Jun 26, 2019
- Can India tide over economic crisis that may be worse than the 2008 recession?
- Home sales decline 25% in July-September: Report
- FDA finds traces of Asbestos: Johnson & Johnson recalls 33,000 bottles of Baby Powder
- Social media scare prompts HDFC Bank to clarify on deposit insurance programme
- PMC bank scam: Depositors demand Rs 5000 crore bailout from PM Modi