Turning a blind eye to the struggling state of the economy, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman argued that the "steadiness" in the economy is a good sign
Feb 29, 2020
Donald Trump spoke to reporters post his return to the US, after visiting India saying, "A lot of tremendous progress was made in terms of the relationship. Our relationship with India is extraordinary right now. And we are going to be doing a lot of business with India."
Feb 27, 2020
As per a poll, the Chinese economy is expected to grow at 4.5% in the first quarter of 2020 down from 6% in the previous quarter, lowest since global recession in 2008.
Feb 18, 2020
Improvements in the latest high-frequency indicators such as PMI (Purchasing Managers' Index) data suggest that the economy may have stabilized, Moody's said.
Feb 17, 2020
More than 30.75 crore PANs have already been linked to Aadhaar. However, 17.58 crore PANs are yet to be linked with the 12-digit biometric ID.
Feb 15, 2020
PAN cards to become inoperative if you don't link it with Aadhaar by THIS date: Know steps, deadline
The jump in inflation in a likely indication for the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to stop easing credit rates in the country's financial market.
Feb 13, 2020
The Reserve Bank of India continues its stance to keep the inflation in check and has decided to keep the repo rates unchanged.
Feb 6, 2020
Virat Kohli leaves Akshay Kumar, Deepika Padukone, and entire Bollywood behind in brand endorsements
It is to be noted that an increase in the total sales was augmented by revived demand from external markets which were highlighted in the fastest increase in new export orders since November 2018.
Feb 4, 2020
As per the government's estimate, it is expected to raise Rs 90,000 crore through the partial sale of stakes in state-owned life insurance company LIC and IDBI Bank.
Feb 4, 2020
In its budget for the year starting in April, the government relaxed its fiscal deficit target so it could spend nearly Rs 10 lakh crore more, mainly on infrastructure and farming.
Feb 3, 2020
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has announced new and reduced tax slabs and have increased insurance cover for bank depositors giving relief to middle class.
Feb 1, 2020
India Inc reaction on Budget 2020: Biocon chief Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw hails promise on ending tax harassment
- Pankaj Tripathi misses favourite Dussehra tradition due to COVID-19; fans can relate
- Bigg Boss 14: Wildcard contestants Kavita Kaushik, Naina Singh and Shardul Pandit indulge in war of words (watch)
- Mirzapur 2 controversy: MP Anupriya Patel demands ban on web series; here's why
- Fake Melania conspiracy strikes back after Twitter plays Sherlock Holmes; new pics decoded
- ITR filing deadline for FY 2019-20 extended: Check new dates here
- Jeff Bezos vs Mukesh Ambani: Battle royale for India's retail crown
- Flipkart to buy 8% stake in Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail for $203.78 million
- Qualcomm, Reliance Jio light up India's first 5G trials, top 1000 MB speeds
- CONCEIVED, STRIVED, CONQUERED: A boy from a town to the crown