"They (foreign investors) will have reasons to be happy. You will see a slew of reforms I can assure you of that. We are going to pretty much hit the ground running"
May 31, 2019
The decision to restrict Huawei comes amid a fresh round of trade war between two of the world's largest economies
May 17, 2019
The recent uptick in our markets may be attributed to rising expectations of a stable government, thereby making foreign players invest around Rs 54,000 crore (as on April 23) into our equity markets for the current calendar year.
May 6, 2019
- Hindu priest beaten up in New York as attacker yells 'this is my neighbourhood'; was this a hate crime?
- Trump relished 'Send her back!' rally chants in South Carolina, says Ocasio-Cortez
- Redmi Note 7 Pro receives crucial update: Fixes video recording glitch
- Trying to look older through FaceApp filter could have immediate ramifications
- Oppo to launch e-store to boost online sale, offer online exclusive smartphones
- Here's why export-led growth is required for a new India
- Bimal Jalan report: Govt may put more pressure on RBI for cash to meet budget target
- Govt tells Air India to freeze all appointments, promotions
- US-based Ebix buys travel portal Yatra for Rs 2,323 crore