Widening of 'affordable housing' category and rate reduction expected to give a push to Narendra Modi government's 'Housing for All 2022' programme.
27 days ago
The proposal is apart from the $44-billion Ratnagiri project in which Saudi Arabia and UAE are partnering India's state-owned oil marketing companies.
Feb 21, 2019
In total the centre has budgeted for ₹74,140 crore in dividends from RBI and state-owned banks in the fiscal year ending 31 March. For the next FY, it has planned ₹82,910 crore from the dividend.
Feb 19, 2019
The Venezuelan government is leaving no stone unturned to convince Indian refiners to double their oil purchase. In fact, its oil minister came Indian to broker a deal with refiners like including Reliance Industries Ltd and Nayara Energy Ltd.
Feb 14, 2019
According to the convention, the government refrains from announcing any direct tax proposals in the interim budget that might require an amendment to the Income Tax Act
Jan 31, 2019
- Nokia 7 Plus sent user info to China-based server, HMD Global responds
- IPL 2019: BSNL launches Rs 199, Rs 499 prepaid plan with cricket score alert options and more
- Samajwadi Party president Akhilesh Yadav to contest from Mulayam's Azamgarh seat
- This is why Alia Bhatt may dethrone Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut to become top actress in 2019-2020
- Nirav Modi to be extradited to India? UK court issues arrest warrant against fugitive diamantaire
- Mukesh and Anil Ambani: A storied billionaire sibling rivalry is finally ending?
- Can Mukesh Ambani's Reliance use Chinese example for Venezuela oil trade?
- Delhi's IGI airport grows fastest in World's top 20 hubs, surpasses Frankfurt to become 12th busiest
- Anil Ambani invokes 'family values' after elder brother Mukesh saves him from jail