In the first six months of this year, 1,82,207 units were launched across eight cites including Mumbai, Bengaluru and the National Capital Region (NCR), out of which nearly 60 percent were priced below ₹50 lakh
Jan 10, 2019
Data also showed that besides an increase in the unemployment rate, the Indian labour market is also witnessing a dip in the labour participation rate.
Jan 9, 2019
The Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy says unemployment rate in the country shot up in the last year, hitting the highest level in 27 months in December 2018
Jan 8, 2019
This is why Alia Bhatt may dethrone Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut to become top actress in 2019-202011 hours ago
- No notch, no hole - Samsung's A90 gets perfect display even Galaxy S10 lacks
- India's defence manufacturing get big boost as Chile shows interest to buy BrahMos missile
- Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals: Live streaming, playing XI and global TV listings
- Counter-ceasefire violations: India Army gets long range sniper rifle for effective retaliation
- Nirav Modi to be extradited to India? UK court issues arrest warrant against fugitive diamantaire
- Mukesh and Anil Ambani: A storied billionaire sibling rivalry is finally ending?
- Anil Ambani invokes 'family values' after elder brother Mukesh saves him from jail
- Delhi's IGI airport grows fastest in World's top 20 hubs, surpasses Frankfurt to become 12th busiest
- Can Mukesh Ambani's Reliance use Chinese example for Venezuela oil trade?