"They (foreign investors) will have reasons to be happy. You will see a slew of reforms I can assure you of that. We are going to pretty much hit the ground running"
May 31, 2019
The decision to restrict Huawei comes amid a fresh round of trade war between two of the world's largest economies
May 17, 2019
The recent uptick in our markets may be attributed to rising expectations of a stable government, thereby making foreign players invest around Rs 54,000 crore (as on April 23) into our equity markets for the current calendar year.
May 6, 2019
- Can India tide over economic crisis that may be worse than the 2008 recession?
- FDA finds traces of Asbestos: Johnson & Johnson recalls 33,000 bottles of Baby Powder
- Home sales decline 25% in July-September: Report
- Even after growth rate cut to 6.1%, Indian economy remains 'very strong': IMF
- Social media scare prompts HDFC Bank to clarify on deposit insurance programme