Nirmala Sitharaman rolls back tax hike on foreign, domestic equity investors; outlines steps to boost sentiment
US President Donald Trump's move came hours after China unveiled retaliatory tariffs on $75 billion worth of US goods.
Aug 24, 2019
- Working from home? Kaspersky has a serious warning about social meeting apps
- India hasn't entered stage 3 transmission yet; infection rate at 2%, says Health Ministry
- Shatrughan Sinha 'Khamoshed' Mukesh Khanna on taking a sly dig at Sonakshi Sinha
- Ramadan 2020 date in India: When will Muslims start annual month of fasting this year?
- Coronavirus layoffs: Indian H-1B visa holders leave US in 60 days
- Lockdown impact on jobs: Unemployment rate in India at an all-time high of over 23%, worst in 43 months
- Here's what propelled Sensex to its biggest one-day gain in more than 10 years
- Sensex surges 1,500 points to reclaim 29,000 mark, Nifty above 8,500; IndusInd Bank, HUL among top gainers
- Japanese Giant To Back Kudroli World By Investing USD 43 Million With A 30% Stake In It Inbox