Investigation allegedly reveals funds that ICICI Bank sanctioned to Videocon group were routed to husband Deepak Kochhar's firms.
Mar 7, 2019
A separate section in the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC) modelled after international best practices will help partners in foreign tie-ups
Mar 5, 2019
Bengaluru currently has 34 per cent job openings in cryptocurrency in recruitment website 'Indeed', making it top the list while Pune trails far behind with only eight per cent job openings in cryptocurrency.
Feb 28, 2019
Widening of 'affordable housing' category and rate reduction expected to give a push to Narendra Modi government's 'Housing for All 2022' programme.
Feb 25, 2019
- IBTimes Exclusive: CEO of 100-year-old accounting institute shares golden tips for finance professionals
- Is India the new China? Sitharaman eyes blueprint for firms fleeing trade war
- Infosys techies accuse CEO, CFO of unethical practices
- Can India tide over economic crisis that may be worse than the 2008 recession?
- Galaxy care becomes first hospital in the world to ACQUIRE THE VERSIUS SURGICAL ROBOTIC SYSTEM